subscribers. Stay updated with latest digital marketing news.
Free SEO Keyword Research – 50 Most Popular HVAC Keywords in the USA
Technology is evolving fast, making our lives more and more convenient. Home comfort systems have also come a long way, and homeowners always strive to have the best HVAC equipment in their homes.
In the past decade, purchase trends have shifted towards digital media & search, as a result heating & cooling companies that have focused their marketing efforts on search and social media marketing have been able to generate more leads, phone calls and store visits.
Local Businesses & Online Marketing
Consumers are becoming increasingly reliant on search engines and mobile applications for their day-to-day activities. According to statistics, over 95% of users searched online to find a local business and a purchase follows almost 28% of all local searches. HVAC consumers are no exception. People are not looking for HVAC services in newspaper ads or billboards, these searches and conversions are happening on search engines and websites.
Is your HVAC business ready to meet these customers halfway, online? Do you have a digital marketing strategy in place? If your answer to the latter is no, you can consult marketing experts at Digital Success and start getting leads from online channels instantly (via paid campaigns) or take their help to invest in a longer-term SEO strategy that keeps on giving for years to come.
The first step in a consumer’s journey leading up to purchase is – putting in a keyword in a search engine. This is where all the online marketing strategies begin too – figuring out and estimating the keywords your potential customers might be entering in search.
Your target consumers might be searching for terms like– “air conditioner near me”, “HVAC repair”, “heating repair service”
Once you have picked & modified these keywords to your liking, you can begin optimizing your website pages in order of importance. Use of these HVAC focused keywords is recommended in the following areas of your website:
1. Title & Description Tags – These tags are displayed on SERP and should be leveraged to compel users to visit your page. Include your primary & secondary keywords to tell the user what the page is about and keep them concise.
2. Heading Tags [H1-H6] – These tags convey relative importance of one part of content over other and thus, these tags are also used by search engines to evaluate pieces of content.
3. Content – Focus on creating valuable content that covers these keywords naturally.
4. Anchor text for internal & external links – keywords can be included in anchor tags to convey the context of the link.
5. Image Alt-Text – Having optimized alt-text can help images appear in image search results around your keywords.
If you are not sure how to do all the above and need help, you can always contact SEO experts to optimize your website properly.
Bookmark this list of keywords for future use and subscribe to our blog section to get all the industry-specific marketing insights straight into your inbox.