In the age of personalization, every digital marketing company wants to acquire a white label tool. They don’t want the tool’s branding to stand out in their interactions with the client. From custom reports to branded SEO audits, marketing agencies utilize these tools to reinforce their identity.
Anything they end up forwarding to the clients will have a unique touch. A full-fledged white label software personalizes your communications with clients and lets you rebrand these tools to tell your story. So, what are white label tools, and what do they do? Let’s do a deep dive!
What is a White Label Tool?
A white label tool is a customizable software that companies can rebrand for their purpose. A company produces and sells it to another company to rebrand and sell as their own. Companies get all the benefits without the software branding/logo getting in the way of their communications with a client. A white label tool lets you offer services/products to another business as if it were your own.
This process lets you avail the tool’s benefits and keep the output, such as reports and graphs proprietary, without the other company finding out. The overall design reflects what you have in mind and not what was intended by the manufacturer. In some instances, brands even reprice and resell the software as their own.
What is White Label Digital Marketing?
White label digital marketing happens when a digital marketing company purchases services or software from other companies and uses it to sell their services to the clients on their brand name. The marketing agency acts like an intermediary between the original company and the end business. The end business never finds out about the original manufacturer.
These white label marketing agencies leverage the support of other businesses to offer their clients numerous services, something they can’t afford to build. The agency uses another company’s products to its advantage to serve its clientele better.
Why Should You Use White Label Marketing Services?
White label marketing monoliths, having served different business types in various industry verticals, have a ton of experience. Forbes lists cost-effectiveness, expertise, and tools as prime benefits.
- Improve your branding and rebuild your identity
- Retain your clients and even grow your client base
- Don’t waste time with marketing experts and professionals
- Focus on what you are good at and leave the socials and PPC to the agency
- Become an industry leader through SEO-driven and informative content
- Increase traffic, retention time, and conversion rates
What to Look For in White Label SEO Tools?
Before selecting a white label Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tool, here are a few more pointers to keep in mind:
- The full-fledged SEO suite aligns with your SEO objectives and standards
- Consider the price tag, whether the annual or monthly payments are worth it
- The number of campaigns and clients you can manage
- If it offers PPC and social media capabilities
- The extent of granular analytics and graphical reporting capabilities
- A client interface to monitor the events in progress
Benefits of White Label SEO Tools
White label SEO tools allow marketing agencies to provide their clients with the latest and highly impactful SEO services.
- Save time, cost, and effort on developing these tools and technologies
- Support and simplify your SEO activities.
- Lower labor and associated per head wage
- Put more effort into core business functions and expanding your footprint
- Work out ways to stretch your clientele and the number of SEO services for each
- Focus your efforts on nurturing client relationships
- Ramp up and grow your present SEO offerings
Tired of Low Website Traffic, Store Calls/Visits, Low/No Conversions & Leads?
Get in touch with our team of experts to discuss SEO, SEM and Paid Marketing solutions. Get a free SEO/PPC/Content Audit!
Top 8 White Label Marketing Tools for a Digital Marketing Company
1) Databox: Databox is an analytics platform that seamlessly lets you track different KPIs. Databox is a centralized platform that collects disparate data and enriches & integrates it for accurate, complete, and valuable learning. Brands get 360-degree insights into their business performance and market trends. The tool comes in 3 plans, Starter, Professional, and Performer, costing $72, $135, and $231 per month.
- Run multiple users and several months of historical data
- Integrates with Google Analytics, HubSpot, Sheets, Facebook ads, and more
- Comes with Dashboard designer dashboard reporting, and custom metrics builder
- Contains a client dashboard, SEO dashboard, and Social media dashboard
2) Proposify: Proposify removes the hassle and brings consistency to ensure all your sensitive proposals and contracts stay organized. Create captivating designs in your company’s unique color scheme and protect your documents through limited user-based access. The team plan costs $49/user per month, and the Business plan costs $590/month.
- Professional and clean customizable templates to expedite document design
- Track metrics and see how prospects interact with the documents
- Consolidate all your proposals in one place and filter them with ease
- Use automation to pre-populate fields within the documents
3) HubSpot: HubSpot lets marketers automate their marketing campaigns. Create custom workflows, manage bulk data, score leads, create email templates, and more. HubSpot is a one-stop platform to initiate, execute and monitor all marketing efforts. HubSpot even lets you segment your audience to enable hyper-personalized offers. The Marketing Starter, Professional, and Enterprise plan cost $45, $800, and $3,200 per month.
- Build your customer outreach and connect with prospects
- Omnichannel marketing lets you target multiple touchpoints
- A/B test your messaging, view website traffic, and even integrate with Salesforce
- Manage ads, emails, and landing pages, optimize for mobile and integrate with social accounts
4) SE Ranking: If SEO keeps you awake at night, SE Ranking is the tool to pick. From backlinks to website audits, keyword analysis, and whatnot, SE Ranking provides various features to regulate the SEO strategy for your clients. It even lets you do competitor analysis to see how they are faring on Google SERP. The Essential, pro, and Business plans cost $39, $89, and $189 per month.
- Analyze referring domains, anchor texts, and linking pages
- Monitor the status and value of your backlinks from different 3rd party websites
- Study competitor website traffic, search queries, PPC competition, and backlinks
- Analyze SEO health of webpages, perform a website audit and get alerts on changes
5) Mention: Mention is another white label tool that enables agencies to listen to their audience and manage social media. Uncover trends, connect with the audience, analyze data, draft & publish posts, and engage the audience better for higher growth. Mention lets you track competitor activity to stay ahead of the curve. Mention has a free, solo, pro, and ProPlus that cost $ 0, $29, $99, and $129 per month. It also has a Company plan for a custom offer.
- Build, monitor, and reinforce your socials with a calendar
- Monitor media sources and filter the volume of data through an advanced research
- Advanced analytics and reporting help to collaborate better
- A detailed dashboard helps to understand swings in audience sentiments
6) Wordstream: Wordstream provides a full suite of advertising solutions, including Facebook ads, Google ads, keyword research capabilities, and much more. The inbuilt tools and informative insights let you build and run campaigns successfully. Take the guesswork out of marketing and rely on a robust data-driven tool. Most of the functionalities on Wordstream are free.
- Analyze CTR, keyword volume, impression share, and quality score
- Clinch important keywords as per the industry and location
- Analyze page titles, image quality, site speed, mobile friendliness, and broken links
- Analyze presence on Google Business for rank, impressions, and actions
7) Vendasta: Vendasta makes it easy to sell and market digital solutions with ease. The all-in-one platform features extensive marketing automation, sales capabilities, CRM, billing, and invoicing functionalities to make eCommerce more seamless and fun. Scale your client’s business, grow revenue, and elevate the customer experience. The Platform plans, Individual, Team, and Advance, cost $99, $499, and $999 per month. You also have a marketplace and vendor solution with different plans and fees.
- Use the marketplace to launch a store for your clients
- Manage content, web design, social media, listings, and reputation
- You can even work with Vendasta to capture your client’s objectives
- Use the intuitive dashboard for extensive analytics and reporting
8) Active Campaign: Active Campaign lets marketing agencies build excellent customer experiences through email marketing, several CRM tools, and white label marketing automation software. Use sniper targeting to locate the right prospects, showcase tailor-made content, nurture relationships, and grow your brand. The Lite, Plus, Professional plans cost $29, $49, and $149. The Enterprise plan offers custom pricing.
- Craft email newsletters, promotions, and campaigns as per your audience’s needs
- Automate lead nurturing and other workflows to save time
- Use the right channel to reach customers at the right time
- Consolidate, enrich, and use all the customer data from a single platform
The number of white label tools to streamline marketing duties are many. It will serve you best if you have at least one for every purpose – one for social media, one for email, one for SEO, and so on. These white label tools help build, run, and manage comprehensive campaigns for multiple clients in line with your brand identity and color scheme. If you are still unsure about which white label digital solutions to pick, get in touch with our experts.
Still have questions in mind, don’t worry. Below, we have listed the most frequently asked questions searched by internet users globally. You can find answers to your questions quickly below.
What is white label internet marketing report?
A white label internet marketing report, generated by a marketing agency or software platform, offers a customized overview of various internet marketing aspects. It encompasses data and insights on website analytics, SEO performance, social media engagement, advertising campaigns, and more. With the integration of white label internet marketing tools, the report can be seamlessly rebranded with another company’s logo and information.
What are white label SEO services?
White label SEO services refer to outsourcing search engine optimization (SEO) tasks to a third-party provider who performs the work on behalf of another company or agency. The white label provider executes SEO strategies, including keyword research, on-page optimization, link building, content creation, and reporting, while allowing the reselling company to brand and present these services as their own. The white label SEO provider remains invisible to the end client, as the reseller takes credit for the work.
Is white label the same as SaaS?
No, white label and Software as a Service (SaaS) are not the same. White label refers to a product or service that is created by one company but sold and rebranded by another company as their own. The white label provider typically remains anonymous to end customers. On the other hand, SaaS is a software distribution model where a third-party provider hosts applications and makes them available to customers over the Internet. SaaS can be white labeled, meaning the provider allows the customer to customize the application’s appearance with their own branding, but the underlying software and infrastructure are still provided by the SaaS provider.
Which is the better white label or private label?
The choice between white label and private label depends on specific business needs and objectives. White label refers to a product or service created by one company and rebranded by another, while private label involves a company manufacturing its own products to sell under its own brand. White labeling can be advantageous as it allows companies to quickly enter new markets and leverage existing expertise of the white label provider. It requires less investment and can provide a faster time to market. On the other hand, private labeling offers greater control over product development, quality, and branding. It allows for more customization and differentiation, but requires more resources and expertise. Ultimately, the better option depends on factors such as market conditions, available resources, and desired level of control and branding.